Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics 2010
An international three-day symposium on bicycle and motorcycle dynamics, BMD2010, will be held at Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands, October 20-22, 2010. The aim of this symposium is to bring together leading scientists and researchers in the field of bicycle and motorcycle dynamics and control, in a broad sense.
Possible subjects comprise: bicycles, motorcycles, unicycles, modelling, kinematics and dynamics, control, human control, handling qualities, tyres, experiments, simulators, nonholonomic dynamics, robot riders, path following.
For an open sharing of information, the meeting is organized to provide as much interaction between participants as possible. The format is informal and fluid, with a single track of presentations and extensive time scheduled for interaction, and the forming and sharing of ideas. In addition there will be room for poster presentations.
- Arend Schwab, Chair
- Jaap Meijaard, Chair
- Jodi Kooijman
- Yani Sutjiadi, Secretary
- Vittore Cossalter, University of Padua, Italy
- Ichiro Kageyama, Nihon University, Japan
- Jaap Meijaard, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Hans Pacejka, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Andy Ruina, Cornell University, USA
- Arend Schwab, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands (Chair)
- Robin Sharp, University of Surrey, UK
- Werner Schiehlen, University of Stuttgart, Germany
In cooperation with the International Association for Vehicle System Dynamics